For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), / It's always our self we find in the sea. - E.E. Cummings
For whatever we lose (like a you or a me),
It's always our self we find in the sea.
- Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense. - Gertrude Stein
- "Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."
- I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take..John Burroughs
- "THE sea! the open sea! / The blue, the fresh, the ever free!.../ oh, how I love to ride/ On the fierce, foaming, bursting tide"
- Sea gypsies: the Samah who live in the Sulawesi Sea off Malaysia's state of Sabah
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.