Poem in Art: Over Earth and Ocean, with gentle motion... - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Over Earth and Ocean, with gentle motion,
This pilot is guiding me,
Lured by the love of the genii that move
In the depths of the purple sea;
Over the rills, and the crags, and the hills,
Over the lakes and the plains,
Wherever he dream, under mountain or stream,
The Spirit he loves remains;
And I all the while bask in Heaven's blue smile,
Whilst he is dissolving in rains.
- Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Poem in Art: When the lamp is shattered... - Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Poem in Art: Of Time long past: And, was it sadness or delight,... - Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Hoping Earth Hour visits often. Percy Bysshe Shelley: "Poet in darkness" "Leaves closed beneath kisses of night"
- "Poem in Art and Story" Collection 1 and 2 (ebook)
- I bring fresh showers for thirsting flowers...I wield the flail of lashing hail/I dissolve it in rain/laugh as I pass in thunder
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.